For a comprehensive look at the Champagne region, you can combine several tours to immerse yourself in a wonderful multiday experience. Just choose your favourite activities, accommodation, lunch and we will set up this privately guided multiday tour for you!
Ask for a quote!
Inclusions: accommodation, breakfeast, English-speaking local and professional guide, all activities, insurance, local taxes.
Complimentary transportation in a clean, comfortable and air-conditioned Mercedes minivan.
Exclusions: transportation from/to other cities, meals (other than breakfeast), evening activities and beverages (champagne tastings during the day tours are however included).
CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS IN 3 EASY STEPS
Step 1 Select your favourite activities (3 - 4 per day)
- Large champagne houses
- Small group cellar tours
- Private cellar tours (e.g. Dom Pérignon) or just a tasting session
- Family-size producers or medium-size houses
- Technical tours for wine connoisseurs
- Comparative tasting class with a oenologist
- Tasting class at the winery
- Local Chocolate maker
- Local biscuits factory
- Single malt local producer
- Helicopter tour of the vineyards
- Spa massage
- Champagne bistros
- Walk in the vineyards
- Walk in the forest (twisted ash trees in Verzy)
- Carriage tour in the vineyards
- Cooking class in English (half day)
- Evening activities (seasonal or permanent)
- Grape-picking (seasonal)
Step 2 Choose the type of accommodation (Please indicate the number of nights - Multiple choice is possible if you spend more than one night)
Choice 1 Boutique and Romantic
In a boutique guest house or in a luxury hotel in a typical village situated in the heart of the Champagne vineyards
Choice 2 City High standard hotel
In a luxury hotel situated in the city centre or near the station
Choice 3 City comfort hotel or Bed & Breakfeast
In a comfortable hotel conveniently situated in the centre of Reims or in a quiet champagne village
- Gourmet lunch
- Traditional French cuisine
- Lunch at the winery
- Champagne bistros (Cheese, ham and champagne pairing or samples of local dishes)
Step 3 Contact us
Write us an email using the contact page or our email address [email protected] and tell us about your dream tour! We are so glad you have visited our website. Please contact us with any questions you have.